Poverty Sleeping On Street Kills Human Dignity, Shames Humanity
Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
- Article 25, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, UN General Assembly, 1948
Over 100 million of us still sleep in the streets. Many of them unfed and unclothed. About a billion live as squatters, refugees or in temporary shelters.
Of all the technological advances that humanity made, is it so hard to cover our own shame? Should we continue to let human dignity be murdered on the streets everyday?
As much as you may think you are helpless in empowering the impoverished, you are not. You can at least contribute that little social influence that you own. Here’s how you can share that piece of influence to change the world:
1. Like & share this #ShareYourInfluence & #ChangeTheWorld campaign on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube.
2. Post it on your Personal Blog, Video blog, Youtube channel.
3. Clap it on Medium and Thunderclap it on Thunderclap.it.
4. Start a Prosperism or AlgoShare thread on Reddit.
5. Find out more about PROSPERISM & AlgoShare and get updates by following @AlgoShare & @Prosperism_ on Twitter and signing up on www.algoshare.net or www.prosperism.net.