Your Charity Secures A Beggar's Place On Street, YOUR INFLUENCE MIGHT GIVE HIM A HOME
If beggary is one of the oldest professions, alms-giving is the inventor of that profession. Blaming charity for disgracing human dignity on the streets may be a radical thinking. But being part of a culture that secures a lesser mortal’s place on street is no less atrocious. Let’s stop being atrocious.
Everyone has something to share in exchange for some gratification. You at least have your influence to share in support of a cause. If you like the cause of empowering the impoverished, here’s how you can share that piece of influence you own to help change the world:
1. Like & share this #ShareYourInfluence & #ChangeTheWorld campaign on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube.
2. Post it on your Personal Blog, Video blog, Youtube channel.
3. Clap it on Medium and Thunderclap it on Thunderclap.it.
4. Start a Prosperism or AlgoShare thread on Reddit.
5. Find out more about PROSPERISM & AlgoShare and get updates by following @AlgoShare & @Prosperism_ on Twitter and signing up on www.algoshare.net or www.prosperism.net.