To Give Or Not To Give
n practice, “to be, or not to be,” isn’t as much an ethical question as the famous Shakespearean soliloquy made it out to be. In books, ethics may be about always doing the right thing, but in real life it’s never that simple. There’s always a caveat - is doing the right thing convenient? If doing the right thing isn’t convenient at all, we train our conscience to take the middle ground of either justification or escapism or just looking the other way. “To beg or not to beg” is as much an escapist dilemma as “to give or not to give” is, and the winner is always escapism.
1. Like & share this #ShareYourInfluence & #ChangeTheWorld campaign on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
2. Post it on your Personal Blog, Video blog, Youtube channel.
3. Clap it on Medium and Thunderclap it on Thunderclap.it.
4. Start a Prosperism or AlgoShare thread on Reddit.
5. Find out more about PROSPERISM & AlgoShare and get updates by following @AlgoShare & @Prosperism_ on Twitter and signing up on www.algoshare.net or www.prosperism.net.